2017 Goals: March
- Buy nothing new (except consumables).
- Make a list of thrift store wants/needs.
- Use it up, Wear it Out, Make it Do, Do Without
- Complete list of simple repairs that need to be made and what, if anything is keeping that from happening.
- Declutter for at least 15 minutes every day.
- Focus specifically on desk and crafting space.
- Take a walk or somehow be active every day.
- Write every day.
- Read a book each week (at least).
- Engage in some form of political activism each week.
- Track all spending and stick to budget.
- Bring in additional income to maximize saving and debt reduction.
- Be a better steward of our resources.
- File our taxes.
Ongoing Pantry Challenge:
- Shop the pantry first.
- Start a running grocery list and create target quantities for often-used items.
- Maintain inventory of what is IN pantry and freezer.
- But stock up on what
we run out of orhas become necessary.
- For this month I only want to buy what is absolutely necessary.
- Touch up paint on doors and trim throughout house.
- Clean up backyard, plant raised beds.
- Work on prettying up sides of house.
- FaceTime, call or send notes to nieces and nephews.
- Call other important family members, shoot for once/week.
- Spend time each week nurturing creativity.
- Go on at least one trip to hike.
- Make Michael’s birthday awesome.
- Send birthday cards to appropriate family members.
- Plan a short spring break trip.
- Prioritize schoolwork.