So exciting all these goals. 🙂
Classes started today; I was ready but of course the physical reality of 7 hours of my day consumed by classes twice a week is only just now settling in. I have only a few goals beyond really settling into this new schedule.
- Mail packages for the kids.
- Mail New Year’s cards.
- Apply for the intermittent librarian position.
- Spend some time on a creative project just for me.
- Mow the back yard when it gets warmer.
- Deposit change at credit union when running other errands.
- Make quick breads using up kefir that is in the fridge.
I’m still working on my everyday goals, too!