I have been super tired lately. Not sleeping all that well and struggling with some anxiety. Both are familiar faces around here, unfortunately. It starts to get me down when I’m not as engaged in things as I usually am and when I can’t get to all the things I think I should. But I have managed to get things done in small increments and some of the small things I’ve done have made me happy. So I thought I’d write a list to remind myself that little things add up.
- Washed the dishes every night
- Kept up with the decluttering challenge.
- Got part of the yard mowed
- Made a pie for work and a smaller galette for my husband (who feels sad when I bake things for others 🙂 )
- Worked late and got quite a few things accomplished
- Cuddled with cats
- Reorganized and pared down the pet supplies into mostly one box
- Cleaned out the drawer in the living room console table
- Deep cleaned the bathroom (in steps)
- Made the bed every morning
- Took naps and read some romance novels 😉
What do you do when you’re feeling down or just not well?