I’m tired so don’t have a lot of chatter to add about these goals. Just an update on how I did last week and what I’m hoping to achieve this week.
Last week’s goals:
Make up three different kinds of dry beans to restore my freezer stock of cooked beans. I’m planning on black beans,kidney beans , and chickpeas.I forgot I don’t actually have dried kidney beans right now!
- Mow and trim the backyard.
- Clear out the old garden area and around the patio.
Pick up a new patio table. Paint umbrella stand black.Decided not to do this after all. Do a load of laundry everyday.
- Clean fronts of upper kitchen cabinets.
Clean stove and fridge. Albeit, not as deeply as I had intended. Wash dishes and tidy kitchen counters every evening.
- Call Habitat ReStore about furniture we want to donate.
Clean out one box of papers. Clean off sewing table.Kind of — I got started at least. RSVP GAL event.
- Print GAL paperwork and add to file.
Read Night Falls Fast at least30 minutes per day.I usually only got about 15 minutes of reading in.
- Do a 10-30 minute yoga routine everyday. HA HA HA
- Work out four times at gym. Nope, did work out a couple of times at home, though.
- Work on sewing projects three times during the week. I worked on sewing projects twice, mostly on sorting and organizing.
Research DIY self-watering planters.
This week’s goals:
- Load of laundry every day
- Make dinner five nights
- Wash dishes and tidy kitchen every evening
- Work out at gym three times
- Hike/walk/run three times
- Ready to go everyday by 7:30
- 15 minute de-clutter in evening
- 20 minute cleaning projects
- Pack lunch on days work
- Sewing projects 20 minutes/day
- Read 30 minutes/day
Weekly Tasks and/or Appointments
- Clean cabinet uppers
- Deep clean bathroom
- Finish tidying dining room and sewing nook
- Print GAL paperwork
- Mow backyard
- Call Habitat Restore
- Drop off bed frames and other items at Goodwill
- Schedule doctor’s appointments
- GAL event
- Schedule GAL visit