I’m hoping that posting these goals here will help motivate me to get this new schedule somewhat under control. I’m not having too many problems keeping up with my out-of-the-housework, but it’s definitely been a task to figure out how to best get done the things that need to get done at home. I don’t really win at that, anyway, so a change in routine can really mess me up.
- Make up three different kinds of dry beans to restore my freezer stock of cooked beans. I’m planning on black beans, kidney beans, and chickpeas.
- Mow and trim the backyard.
- Clear out the old garden area and around the patio.
- Pick up a new patio table.
- Paint umbrella stand black.
- Do a load of laundry everyday.
- Clean fronts of upper kitchen cabinets.
- Clean stove and fridge.
- Wash dishes and tidy kitchen counters every evening.
- Call Habitat ReStore about furniture we want to donate.
- Clean out one box of papers.
- Clean off sewing table.
- RSVP GAL event.
- Print GAL paperwork and add to file.
- Read Night Falls Fast at least 30 minutes per day.
- Do a 10-30 minute yoga routine everyday.
- Work out four times at gym.
- Work on sewing projects three times during the week.
- Research DIY self-watering planters.