This space, like the dining room and entry, is mostly “finished” in that we made some major changes not long after we moved in and so have mostly minor cosmetic changes to make or add. And a few pieces of furniture still to complete the room, if such a thing is ever possible.
- Build out trim around windows.
- Remove blinds from back door and replace with adhesive window vinyl.
- Slipcover wing chair.
- Find a second wing chair, slipcover and place beside 1st in front of fireplace.
- Replace spotlight over fireplace.
- Find a better rug for in front of fireplace.
- Move overstuffed armchair to bedroom.
- Find smaller pair of chairs for living room seating area.
- Organize bookshelf and entertainment stand.