Long term goals include a MAJOR overhaul of this space, but for now I’d just like to make it more pleasant and better organized.
- Maintain a regular cleaning routine.
- Re-caulk shower
- Re-caulk around sinks and vanity.
- Move chair into bathroom.
- Major declutter and organization of vanity.
- Replace child (cat) proof locks on doors.
- Replace toilet seat.
We did a LOT of work on this room about a year and a half ago, but there are some details to work out, most of which include furniture and layout.
- Majorly organize and declutter.
- Paint wall behind bed (black, chalkboard paint).
- Hang prints.
- Re-wire and paint lamps, install on nightstands.
- Figure out how both nightstands can be the same height, without exactly matching.
- Find a rug (or two) for under the bed.
- Have bed frame powder coated.
- Replace clothes hampers with something visually appealing.
- Slightly re-arrange dressers.
- Try to fix veneer on dressers.
- Move big armchair into bedroom. Make a slipcover.
- Organize and declutter closet.
- Build out trim around windows.
- Replace hollow-core doors with something more substantial.