Skip to content
- Granulated sugar was on a one-day sale at Winn-Dixie for $1.58/bag, which is a fantastic price. I picked up 6 bags.
- I made potato soup to use up a bag of potatoes. One potato had gone bad and I find that generally reduces the life span of any other potatoes sharing the same real estate.
- We have plenty of meat and fish in the freezer, so I did not buy any tilapia at Winn-Dixie, even though it was a great price.
- I made my own version of KIND bars so that I can take a snack with me to work rather than buying packaged crackers or, worst of all, getting something out of the vending machine.
- Even though it’s not my favorite, I’m using up my current bathroom cleaner before buying a new bottle (of something I prefer).